*Our inventory are not being updated every day, some items may appear available while they were sold during this period. TORKmoto reserve the right to refund any items that are no longer available.
Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Pants
Standing on the summit of the original Andes, the Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar Pants take multi-season functionality to new heights with vastly improved temperature control.
Where venting was previously somewhat limited, affording only exchange of heat and moisture through the Drystar membrane (and restricting application to the colder 3 seasons), highly efficient direct venting has been incorporated into the version 2 Alpinestars Andes Drystar Pants, achieving true 4 season adaptability for the adventure and touring rider.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels
- Interior hip pad pockets with padding (Nucleon hip inserts sold separately)
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors
- Reinforced polymer-printed texture in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit