*Our inventory are not being updated every day, some items may appear available while they were sold during this period. TORKmoto reserve the right to refund any items that are no longer available.
Alpinestars Apex Drystar Gloves
The Alpinestars Apex Drystar Gloves have been a fan favorite for cold weather riding, and this latest iteration is yet another home run. Building upon the success of the original Apex glove, this version improves heat retention by adding 100g of thermal insulation behind that trusty ol' Drystar waterproof membrane. Protection is also improved with a 3rd and 4th finger bridge, synthetic and goatskin leather in the impact zones and strategically placed foam padding.
- Stretch polyamide material upper construction with goatskin leather palm
- Alpinestars Drystar waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100g thermal insulation on the backhand
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact
- Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Wide VELCRO® brand cuff closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
- Wrist fastener for a secure fit
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions