*Our inventory are not being updated every day, some items may appear available while they were sold during this period. TORKmoto reserve the right to refund any items that are no longer available.
Alpinestars SMX 1 Air Gloves
The Alpinestars SMX-1 Air gloves are a warm weather riding necessity. With an extremely lightweight leather chassis and 3D mesh inserts, this glove is designed to keep air moving. Alpinestars has also added reinforcements at the palm, carbon fiber knuckles, and TPR finger sliders to balance protection with breathability.
- Constructed with a durable goat leather chassis and strategically positioned 3D mesh inserts on the top hand for an optimized level of comfort, durability and internal airflow
- Thumb and palm reinforcement offers excellent grip on the controls while giving greater seam protection and durability
- Innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides excellent fit and enhanced range of movement and control
- Suede reinforcements on the outer hand are backed with foam padding for abrasion resistance
- Molded hard knuckle protection constructed from nylon compound for high levels of protection, strength, weight-saving and durability
- Palm, outer thumb and backhand are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for abrasion resistance and impacts
- Sonic welded TPR finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance
- VELCRO® brand cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure
- Suede reinforced fingertips for sensitivity and control
- Stretch mesh fourchettes for fit, flexibility and airflow
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS smartphone devices
- Pre-curved finger construction for fit and reduction in rider fatigue