*Our inventory are not being updated every day, some items may appear available while they were sold during this period. TORKmoto reserve the right to refund any items that are no longer available.
Arai Vector 2 Helmet
The Arai Vector 2 Helmet is the successor to Arai's hugely popular Vector model. Features for the Arai Vector 2 Helmet include an SAI face shield which provides a wider field of vision. A replaceable interior liner has been modified to improve air flow around the head and to provide a more comfortable fit eliminating pressure points. The ventilation system has been revamped with a larger size switch and larger rear duct which will create 50% more vacuum. The Arai Vector 2 has been created for the rider who doesn't need bells and whistles, but still demands a finely crafted and protective helmet.
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integrity with light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Arai's multi-density EPS liner is like no other, comprised of up to 5 different densities in some models which is molded into a single piece
- The single-piece hybrid liner and its unique benefit: the direct-fused contact area that each EPS call shares with its neighboring cells creates a mutual support - as one cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption. (Liner pieces that are simply fitted or glued together cannot rely on such a high-level support bond.)
- ACF-2 front intake vent has an oversized intake opening for better airflow, and a sliding-door mechanism to more completely close it
- Brow Vent Face Shield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Extreme peripheral view - same wider field of side to side visibility as the Corsair V racing helmet (an additional 5mm on each side when compared to to previous Vector model)
- Tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer
- 5mm peel away temple pads
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT standards
Note: Frost indicates a Matte finish while Diamond refers to a metallic finish with metal flake.