*Our inventory are not being updated every day, some items may appear available while they were sold during this period. TORKmoto reserve the right to refund any items that are no longer available.
The Adventure Roof Rack for Can-Am Defender is the ideal cargo solution for packing everything you need to live your off-road experience, fully and completely. Using 1 ¼ inch (3.8 cm) diameter steel tubing, a tough powder coat finish and secure mounting points, this roof rack gives you all sorts of options for carrying up to 40 pounds (18 kg) of gear. With multiple tie-down points and LinQ anchors, you’ll be able to fit anything from coolers, to bags, loose gear or spare tire. Rack front and back tubes feature 8 lights mounting points, while side plates can receive LinQ Can-Am accessories like gun racks, cases, and gear grips. Any way you decide to use it, the Adventure Roof Rack is one of the best looking and most usable accessories for your Can-Am side-by-side.
- Ideal cargo solution for packing everything you need to live your off-road experience fully and completely.
- Built with heavy-duty 1.25" (3.8 cm) diameter steel tubing.
- Loads of up to 40 lb (18 kg).
- Modular LinQ support plates allow for installation of most LinQ cargo accessories (except LinQ 4.2 gal (16L) cooler).
- Integrated mounting points for lights can hold up to 8 pod-type LED lights (6 front and 2 back) or a 39" LED bar (front).
- Features anchor points for spare tire attachment.
- Spare Tire Tie-Downs sold separately.
- Add the Cargo Box Net or the Cargo Box Elastic Net to secure and confine your cargo in the rack.
- Not compatible with Bimini Roof.